Friday, April 19, 2013

Loss of data and moving on.

Of course,

I've lost the whole project that I was doing in JSP and Tomcat.  I really don't feel like going back and going over the whole things…again.

So I'm going to need a new project now.  Hmmm…

Okay, let's do the good old fashion Tomcat 7 + JSF 2.0 + NetBeans IDE.

Not to say that I don't like Eclipse, but I'm a bigger fan of NetBeans.  Sorry for all of the Eclipse fan boys out there.  If it helps, I use Eclipse everyday with Android stuff.

In fact!  How about something Android?  That sounds like fun too!  So here's what I'm going to do going forward.

Monday and Friday I'll do a post about JSF and pretty much J2EE stuff.

Wednesday I'll do something about Android.  Why the hate for Android?  Because I spend so much time developing Android stuff for work, I get tired of even looking at the IDE.  I guess that's why my interest in the JSP thing waned so much.

I'm so capricious it's not even funny.  I'll setup some labels.  We will name the J2EE stuff with the J2EE label and when it includes TomCat, I'll add in TomCat.  When it deals with Glassfish I'll add Glassfish.  For the Android stuff, I'll just add the label Android.

Okay, so there we go.  Something to do.  Oh look it's Friday!  Better start working on my first J2EE post.

Cheers!

No comments: